There are so many local makers whose items I just adore. This week I am showcasing favorite items that have made their home in my studio.
- Candles from Twisted Cork. When I'm ready for a relaxing evening, I grab my design clipboard and sketch while listening to music and a enjoying a chai latte. The 'Peach and Mango' candle adds to the ambiance. You can't go wrong with amazing smelling soy candles.
- Cards by Luna Lee Ray. I just received these works of art by local artist, Luna Lee Ray, last week. Technically, they are cards but they are the perfect size for some frames I've been hoping to fill. Also, picked out a few to send to friends and family - just because.
- Wall Hanging by Urbane Terrain. The wall hanging is one of my first creations from my Foliage and Fiber collection. These pieces are all one of a kind made from yarns that I simply cannot pass up. Combines two items that I simply adore ... foliage and fiber.
- Pottery from Waxing Gibbous. I was so thrilled to pick up these pieces at a local market this past Spring. I first saw them on Instagram and knew I needed them. Perfect pots for my small succulents. These are so versatile and who wouldn't love these!
- Natural All-Purpose Cleaner by Fillaree. Aesthetics are extremely important in my creative studio. So, naturally, I keep cleaner nearby. Love that this cleaner is natural, effective, and smells amazing - clean simple design is a bonus. Disclaimer: I would not recommend buying cleaner as a gift for your wife. Luckily, Fillaree has a lovely selection of body care products which I also keep at home.
- Leather Plant Hanger by Urbane Terrain. This is a new design that is making its debut for the holiday season. The haworthia was given to me a few months ago from a friend who moved out-of-state. These are especially great gifts for loved ones with limited space.
- DIY Terrarium Kit by Urbane Terrain. Lastly, we have these wonderful terrarium kits that are perfect for all ages. The kits feature easy care air plants and come with everything needed to create a complete terrarium. Even make cute little stocking stuffers.
So, there you have it ... a few treasures from the home studio. All from extremely talented local makers who just happen to be friends too! Check back next Sunday for next week's gift guide.